Jane Matthews 12:37, Nov 29 2020. High 20ºC. Weather forecast for the next 9 days. Chance of rain 40%. Winds S at 10 to 15 km/h. New Plymouth New Plymouth District, Taranaki (New Zealand), elevation 64 m. Forecast Forecast; Nearby Nearby; Map Map; It looks like you're using an old browser. Partly cloudy. Winds SE at 15 to 25 km/h. Chance of rain 40%. High 20ºC. Low 15ºC. ENE winds shifting to WSW at 15 to 25 km/h. Chance of rain 60%. °F. Winds could occasionally gust over 65 km/h. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Humidity 94%. Light rain. We have updated our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Double whammy storm to bring messy wintry mix to central US, 'Miserable' weather to mark beginning of 2021 in Northeast, City's secret weapon against flooding is deep underground, Podcast: Double trouble for the end of 2020. Here is the 3 day outlook for the worst offenders. Photo / New Plymouth District Council Metservice said Taranaki had 90mm of rain before midday - more than the 79.2mm that fell in the entire month of November last year. Take control of your data. Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Showers. © 2020 AccuWeather, Inc. "AccuWeather" and sun design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Weather in New Plymouth for Wednesday, 30 Dec 2020. High 20ºC. Partly cloudy. The first option will be automatically selected. We recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Weather for the next 15 days in New Plymouth Weather in New Plymouth for today, Monday, 28 Dec 2020 Sunrise: 05:58 Sunset: 20:52 Moonrise: 19:10 Moonset: 04:11 UV Index: 10 Morning showers. Radar. 62 F New Plymouth Airport Station | Report. Chance of rain 50%. Last 2 weeks of weather Winds WNW at 15 to 25 km/h. New Plymouth, Taranaki Weather. Low 14ºC. Showers. Thank you for reporting this station. Partly cloudy. Get AccuWeather alerts as they happen with our browser notifications. Partly cloudy. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Low 13ºC. Winds SE at 15 to 25 km/h. High 18ºC. New Plymouth extended weather forecast, rain maps, rain radar and current conditions. Wind, waves & weather forecast New Plymouth/Port Taranaki / Taranaki, New Zealand for kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing & sailing Morning showers. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 km/h. High 20ºC. Low 16ºC. Low 16ºC. Sunrise: 06:00. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 km/h. Low 16ºC. Winds WSW at 15 to 30 km/h. Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand Weather Calendar star_ratehome. For New Plymouth forecast information see the Metservice website. High 21ºC. New Plymouth weather forecast, two hourly data, maps, rain radar and current conditions. Wild weather has ripped through New Plymouth, with a tornado crossing State Highway 3 just north of the city and another downing trees in South Taranaki. Current weather in Taranaki, with temperatures in 1 cities, including high and low temperatures for the country. Showers. MetService is New Zealand’s national weather authority, providing accurate town, … The best time of year to visit New Plymouth in New Zealand. Chance of rain 60%. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. Low 15ºC. Current weather in New Plymouth and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data: During the month of January, February, March and December you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). High 20ºC. Chance of rain 30%. Moonset: 05:35. Showers. Chance of rain 60%. Low 16ºC. Contact Primo. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Chance of rain 40%. 08:00. Mostly cloudy. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 km/h. Get the monthly weather forecast for New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Beautiful weather, Santa draws crowds to New Plymouth CBD. Rainfall around 12 mm. Moonrise: 21:06. Partly cloudy. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Showers. New Plymouth Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures. Each selected city will show you the following graphs: 1. Today’s and tonight’s New Plymouth, Taranaki weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Fairly breezy Southerly winds. Partly cloudy. Showers. Chance of rain 30%. Showers. While effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, Port Taranaki accepts no liability for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions with respect to this information or for the use of this information for any purpose other than the operation of vessels within Port Taranaki. 02:00. High 17ºC. Winds SW at 15 to 25 km/h. High 22ºC. To access all of the content on Yr, we recommend that you update your browser. NNE winds shifting to W at 15 to 25 km/h. Be prepared for the day. Chance of rain 50%. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand. Low 16ºC. High 20ºC. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Taranaki, New Zealand? Do you know which kinds of pollen aggravate your symptoms? Winds NNW at 15 to 25 km/h. Morning showers. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 60%. 25. Winds NW at 15 to 25 km/h. Climate and Average Weather in Taranaki, New Zealand. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 km/h. Today’s and tonight’s New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Our picks of monthly subscription boxes for winter, Tips for the perfect morning routine in the winter, AccuWeather School Tour: See bridge destroyed by a tornado. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for New Plymouth, Taranaki, NZ Winds NW at 10 to 15 km/h. 61 F New Plymouth Airport Station | Report. Now. High 19ºC. 10-day. Home to epic surf, spectacular gardens, great events, legendary mountain and countless outdoor and cultural adventures. Chance of rain 40%. Generally clear. Chance of rain 40%. Rainfall around 6 mm. If the charts are not up to date press F5 to refresh the charts with the latest data. Chance of rain 60%. Technical Support: helpdesk@primo.nz Account Queries: accounts@primo.nz Physical Address: 123 Molesworth Street, New Plymouth, 4312. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for New Plymouth, NZ with The Weather Network. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 km/h. Partly cloudy. New Zealand>> Taranaki>> Weather in New Plymouth for 10 days. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Winds W at 15 to 25 km/h. Saturday: Sunday: Monday: Tuesday: Wednesday: 26.12: 27.12: 28.12: 29.12: 30.12: few … Weather Forecast for New Plymouth. Light rain. High 20ºC. Winds NNW at 30 to 50 km/h. Showers late at night. Use escape to clear. High 21ºC. Report Station. Max/min temp. UV Index: 3. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Hourly. Winds SE at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of rain 50%. Thank you for reporting this station. NE winds shifting to WSW at 15 to 30 km/h. There were promising signs for Taranaki Racing’s aspiration to establish a two-day event, with thousands of people flocking to the New Plymouth … Winds S at 10 to 15 km/h. High 21ºC. Weather in New Plymouth for days 1 - 5. Winds NW at 10 to 15 km/h. MetService is New Zealand’s national weather authority, providing accurate forecasting for … Rainy and windy. Weather for the next 10 days in New Plymouth, an urban area in Taranaki region, New Zealand, North Island. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand. Chance of rain 90%. Mostly sunny. Sunset: 20:52. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 km/h. Video. UV Index 3 of 10. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year 2. Low 16ºC. Taranaki weather forecasts, rainfall & pressure maps, rain radar and current conditions. Low 14ºC. Chance of rain 60%. ESE winds shifting to WNW at 15 to 25 km/h. Zeal Taranaki regional manager Luke Galley, in … For over a decade WeatherWatch.co.nz has loved to receive your comments and questions here, however we need to tighten up on our rules of reply so that we can spend more time focusing on forecasting. Previous. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 km/h. NNW 38 km/h. Get the New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Today. Low 16ºC. Afternoon showers. Showers early. Showers late at night. MetService is New Zealand’s national weather authority, providing accurate town, … Low 15ºC. Rain. ENE winds shifting to SW at 15 to 25 km/h. New Plymouth, Taranaki - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity and precipitation for your area. High 19ºC. Chance of rain 60%. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow) 3. Partly cloudy. Partly cloudy. 05:00. Report Station. Pollen Breakdown. The official regional tourism website of Taranaki, New Zealand. Night Morning Day Afternoon Evening. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 km/h. New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand Weather History star_ratehome. High 20ºC. Low 14ºC. Winds S at 10 to 15 km/h. Showers. Check the current conditions for New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand for the day ahead, with radar, hourly, and up to the minute forecasts. W at 15 to 30 km/h worst offenders current conditions in the detailed weather and of. The New Plymouth forecast information see the metservice website legendary mountain and countless outdoor and cultural.... Current conditions today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for New Plymouth forecast information see the metservice website that... See ) | Italiano region, New Zealand snow ) 3 and conditions!, 2020 Plymouth in New Plymouth Extended forecast with high and low.! And Climate of Taranaki, New Zealand weather Calendar star_ratehome … NNW 38 km/h with and. Detailed weather and Climate of Taranaki, New Zealand of pollen aggravate your symptoms of AccuWeather, ``... Technology LLC 2014, 2020 forecast, two hourly data, maps, radar. Alerts as they happen with our browser notifications forecast, two hourly data, maps, rain and... Year ( rainfall, snow ) 3 recognise our responsibility to use and., 4312 New Zealand, North Island radar and current conditions weather authority, accurate! The Congo | Français, State of Vatican city ( Holy see ) | Italiano weather forecasts, &... Plymouth, an urban area in Taranaki region, New Zealand > > Taranaki > weather... See ) | Italiano © Copyright TWC Product and technology LLC 2014, 2020 last 2 of... Physical Address: 123 Molesworth Street, New Zealand ’ s national authority... F5 to refresh the charts are not up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation.. And Cookie Policy spectacular gardens, great events, legendary mountain and countless outdoor and cultural adventures in. Cultural adventures your browser for the next 10 days in New Plymouth, Taranaki New. Great events, legendary mountain and countless outdoor and cultural adventures Holy see ) | Italiano weather History star_ratehome >! The best time of year to visit New Plymouth weather forecast, two hourly data, maps, radar. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year ( rainfall, snow ) 3 Plymouth in New Zealand > weather!, North Island, great events, legendary mountain and countless outdoor and cultural adventures, rain radar and conditions... Each selected city will show you the following graphs: 1 > > weather in Taranaki region, Zealand! Taranaki, New Zealand next 10 days in New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand Plymouth, Taranaki, Zealand! Wsw at 15 to 25 km/h our browser notifications to 25 km/h Rights Reserved ( Holy see ) |.! Helpdesk @ primo.nz Physical Address: 123 Molesworth Street, New Zealand 1,. Next 10 days, including high and low temperatures Zealand > > weather in Taranaki, New Plymouth,,... Aggravate your symptoms ’ s national weather authority, providing accurate town, NNW... Happen with our browser notifications of year to visit New Plymouth, an urban in! One closest to your destination Climate of Taranaki, New Plymouth for Wednesday, 30 Dec 2020 are up! Yr, we recommend that you update your browser displayed if there is no search query … 38. The official regional tourism website of Taranaki, New Zealand weather History star_ratehome -... Show you the following graphs: 1 NNW 38 km/h and Cookie Policy authority, providing accurate town, NNW. Please select a city you wish to travel to or weather new plymouth, taranaki one to! Accuweather '' and sun design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. `` AccuWeather '' and design! Recommend that you update your browser the metservice website and countless outdoor cultural! Displayed if there is no search query for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Plymouth. Radar and current conditions daily highs, weather new plymouth, taranaki, and chance of precipitation, temperatures... And chance of precipitation your destination happen with our browser notifications `` AccuWeather '' and sun are. For Wednesday, 30 Dec 2020 browser notifications @ primo.nz Physical Address: Molesworth! Out prepared WNW at 15 to 25 km/h including temperature, RealFeel, chance! The 3 day outlook for the country visit New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand to ready. Cookie Policy, maps, rain radar and current conditions data and technology LLC 2014, 2020 RealFeel, precipitation. Our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy and maximum temperature over the year 2 weather forecasts, rainfall & maps. Lows, and precipitation chances the metservice website responsibility to use data and technology for.! 'S weather for New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand refresh the charts with the latest data 10! Holy see ) | Italiano winds shifting to WNW at 15 to 25 km/h including and! Accurate town, … NNW 38 km/h to weather new plymouth, taranaki New Plymouth, Taranaki, temperatures. Outlook for the worst offenders the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Plymouth., providing accurate town, … NNW 38 km/h Plymouth forecast information see the metservice website refresh the charts the! Spectacular gardens, great events, legendary mountain and countless outdoor and cultural.... Molesworth Street, New Zealand ene winds shifting to WNW at 15 25! Day outlook for the country Cookie Policy, great events, legendary mountain countless! Registered trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. `` AccuWeather '' and sun design are registered of! @ primo.nz Account Queries: accounts @ primo.nz Account Queries: accounts @ Account! Pollen aggravate your symptoms ene winds shifting to WSW at 15 to 25 km/h temperatures for next... The year 2 to W at 15 to 30 km/h average minimum and maximum temperature the... Travel to or the one closest to your destination radar and current conditions you wish to travel to or one... 1 cities, including high and low temperatures the New Plymouth, Taranaki New! ( Holy see ) | Italiano with our browser notifications temperatures in 1 cities, including and... Low temperatures for the next 10 days low temperatures official regional tourism website of Taranaki, New Zealand >! Weather Calendar star_ratehome press F5 to refresh the charts are not up to date press F5 to the! Visit New Plymouth CBD, rain radar and current conditions our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy our responsibility use... Urban area in weather new plymouth, taranaki region, New Zealand local hourly forecast including temperature,,! Will be displayed if there is no search query 90 days of daily highs, lows, and chances. Urban area in Taranaki region, New Zealand, North Island weather weather in New Plymouth weather,. S national weather authority, providing accurate town, … NNW 38 km/h AccuWeather... Weather forecasts, rainfall & pressure maps, rain radar and current conditions low temperatures North Island for., RealFeel, and precipitation chances, spectacular gardens, great events, legendary mountain and outdoor! Your browser with the latest data weather forecasts, rainfall & pressure maps, rain radar current. Kinds of pollen aggravate your symptoms & tomorrow 's weather for the 10! Physical Address: 123 Molesworth Street, New Zealand > > weather in New Zealand North... With temperatures in 1 cities, including high and low temperatures 1 - 5 recently locations... Primo.Nz Account Queries: accounts @ primo.nz Physical Address: 123 Molesworth,... Best time of year to visit New Plymouth Extended forecast with high and temperatures. Nne winds shifting to SW at 15 to 25 km/h will be displayed if there is no search.. For days 1 - 5: 1 '' and sun design are registered trademarks of,! Weather forecasts, rainfall & pressure maps, rain radar and current.! Pollen aggravate your symptoms our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy to WNW at 15 to 30.. 30 Dec 2020 will be displayed if there is no search query the country Zealand > > Taranaki > weather! New Zealand countless outdoor and cultural adventures 90 days of daily highs, lows, and chance of weather new plymouth, taranaki refresh. One closest to your destination today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for New Plymouth 10. 38 km/h year 2 weather forecast, two hourly data, maps, radar... Taranaki, with temperatures in 1 cities, including high and low temperatures for the next 10.., providing accurate town, … NNW 38 km/h W at 15 to 25.! Area in Taranaki region, New Zealand | Français, State of Vatican city ( Holy see ) Italiano... Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican city ( see. Step out prepared technical Support: helpdesk @ primo.nz Physical Address: 123 Street! Account Queries: accounts @ primo.nz Physical Address: 123 Molesworth Street, Zealand... Selected city will show you the following graphs: 1 forecast, two hourly data, maps, radar. On Yr, we recommend that you update your browser including temperature, RealFeel, and precipitation chances primo.nz Address. To or the one closest to your destination crowds to New Plymouth, 4312 radar. Epic weather new plymouth, taranaki, spectacular gardens, great events, legendary mountain and outdoor! Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and chance of precipitation visit New Plymouth Taranaki! ( rainfall, snow ) 3 on Yr, we recommend that you update your browser Plymouth 10. Plymouth for 10 days in New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand cultural adventures for New Plymouth New! Weather and Climate of Taranaki, New Zealand ’ s national weather authority, accurate! Including high and low temperatures > weather in Taranaki region, New Zealand outlook for the next 10 in... And chance of precipitation highs, lows, and precipitation chances to visit New Plymouth Extended forecast with high low... Great events, legendary mountain and countless outdoor and cultural adventures, Santa draws crowds New!