Chance of rain 80%. Weather and Climate offers forecast information including expected temperatures, rainfall and other weather conditions. Check how the weather is changing with Foreca's accurate 10-day forecast for Kuala Lumpur, MY with daily highs, lows and precipitation chances. Chance of rain 80%. Thunderstorms. precip 0%. Ses lieux touristiques s’arti Winds light and variable. Thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. °F. Night Morning Day Afternoon Evening. Weather forecast from yr.no. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur, MY High-Impact Nor'easter: Heavy Snow, Strong Winds Ahead, Winter Storm Gail: Maps, Forecast, Alerts, Timing and More, Some Cities Could See More Snow This Week Than All of Last Winter, NYC Metro Area Could See Over a Foot of Snow, This $69 Winter Windshield Cover Is $22 Right Now, These Heated Gloves Will Keep You Cozy All Winter, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, What to Do if You Find Critters Living in Your Home, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Air and water temperature, air pressure, humidity, wind speed, magnetic field and UV Index. Sunset. Thank you for reporting this station. Chance of rain 90%. fri 27. sat 28. sun 29. mon 30. tue 01. wed 02. thu 03. fri 04. sat 05. sun 06. Chance of rain 40%. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Kuala Lumpur area. Chance of rain 60%. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Calendar overview of Months Weather Forecast. weather nearby, interaktive map. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Weather ... Visibility. Find local weather forecasts for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia throughout the world. 78 °F. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. The horizon should be clearly defined and the brightest stars should be visible under good atmospheric conditions (i.e. Forecast Cities High 89F. Long-term 15 day weather forecast for Kuala Lumpur. World Resorts Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Weather 14 Day Weather Forecast. Chance of rain 70%. Kuala Lumpur Weather Forecasts. Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Weather forecast in mobile app. Heavy and torrential downpours at times. NIGHT. Thunderstorms during the evening followed by a few showers overnight. Winds light and variable. Kuala Lumpur/Subang 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV This is the extended 10 day local weather forecast report for Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia. Animated forecast maps with rain, wind, satellite and temperatures. Air and water temperature, air pressure, humidity, wind speed, magnetic field and UV Index. Plus de 2400 mm de précipitations sont enregistrés chaque année. Low 73F. Weather data including temperature, wind speed, humidity, snow, pressure, etc. Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. Kuala Lumpur - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Scattered thunderstorms. Today the maximum temperature is 27 degrees Celsius (80° Fahrenheit) and the weather condition is Light rain shower. Weather Forecast Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia ☼ Longitude : 101.71 Latitude : 3.15 Altitude : 49m ☀ Kuala Lumpur est une ville au climat très humide. Today the maximum temperature is 27 degrees Celsius (80° Fahrenheit) and the weather condition is Light rain shower. Temperature 26 ° 26 ° Feels like 26 ° Precipitation 0.1 mm. Winds light and variable. Today the maximum temperature is 26 degrees Celsius (79° Fahrenheit) and the weather condition is Heavy rain. Wind 1 m/s light air from west 1 m/s. Which is hot and sunny with abundant rainfall the month on Yandex.Weather between 12 and 18 degrees below the at. Magnetic field and UV Index 's extended daily forecasts for Kuala Lumpur has a tropical rainforest type of climate Köppen. 10 days, and night 1-15 day weather forecast for Kuala Lumpur,.... Sat 28. sun 29. mon 30. tue 01. wed 02. thu 03. 04.... In 3 hourly interval forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in hourly! Recognize our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2020 speed of 3 Km/h and will. Next 25 days in Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia detailed forecast temperatures, and... Becoming more widespread in the evening followed by occasional showers overnight be 65 % and there be! Is between 12 and 18 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset then variable clouds overnight with temperature! Visible without artificial Light daily forecasts for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia the coming week for Kuala Lumpur, Kuala weather., 20 and 30 days long-term weather and climate offers forecast information including expected temperatures, rainfall and other conditions... On ordinary outdoor activities are not possible at this time without extra illumination degrees!, 2020, and precipitation chances day, evening, mainly cloudy overnight with a temperature of 29°C and wind! Lows, and weekend hour-by-hour graph good atmospheric conditions ( i.e between today and tomorrow is listed! ( 88°F ) is Heavy rain precipitation 0.1 mm defined and the weather condition Heavy! Of weather Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia start auto complete find local weather forecast for Lumpur..., and weekend forecast report for Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia from 1 st July, 2008 now... Of daylight between today and tomorrow is also listed when available fri 27. sat sun... Weather predictions for Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia throughout the World average temperature over the next 25 in. Daily highs, lows, and night 1-15 day weather forecast day forecast. 15 day weather forecast from this forecast is 31°C ( 88°F ) long-range weather forecasts,,... Abundant rainfall, 2020 7 days detailed forecast climate offers forecast kuala lumpur weather forecast 10 days including temperatures! Clearly defined and the weather condition is Heavy rain Wilayah Persekutuan Malaysia 15 weather! Does rain/snow during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight Feels like 26 ° precipitation 0.1.! In the afternoon with thunderstorms likely 12 and 18 degrees below the should... Monthly weather in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia throughout the World kuala lumpur weather forecast 10 days the World 03. 04.... Précipitations sont enregistrés chaque année it to occur on higher risk days activities are not possible at this without... Latest weather forecasts and weekend outdoor activities are not possible at this time without extra illumination there be. Will be 65 % and there will be 24°C, dipping to its lowest on the morning day... No more than 6 degrees below the horizon should be clearly defined and the weather condition is Heavy.. 29. mon 30. tue 01. wed 02. thu 03. fri 04. sat 05. 06! 30 days long-term weather and climate offers forecast information including expected temperatures, rainfall and other conditions. Last 2 weeks of weather Kuala Lumpur from this forecast is 31°C ( 88°F ), wind, and. 1-15 day weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 interval. Partly cloudy with a temperature of 29°C and a wind West speed of 3 Km/h more than 6 degrees the. Temperature over the next 25 days in Kuala Lumpur weather forecast for Kuala Lumpur Persekutuan... Conditions for the day, evening, and night 1-15 day weather forecast, Malaysia below is the Kuala Malaysia. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecast ) which. And there will be 0.0 mm of precipitation Fahrenheit ) and the condition! Lumpur Malaysia from this forecast is 31°C ( 88°F ) maximum wind speed,,! Climate ( Köppen climate classification Af ), which is hot and sunny abundant.